Am I the only twit that cries at these holiday's commercials?????

Please tell me I am not alone!!! I have shed tears all day watching these commercials pulling at my heart strings, I just watch one from Apple that was extremely sweet, this young teen and his big family going to grand parents house for Christmas...the teen seems aloof and disconnected, with his cell phone. Christmas day comes and his gift to his family is a video of the days prior to this....he had been filming every little thing to share in that video.....sigh.....I have been in bed trying to rest my aching back...and instead, I have spend the day crying like a fool...anyone else do this?

Asked by older at 7:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • That Iphone one always gets me
    That coffee one they played years back where the son comes home early in the morning,and the sister puts a bow on him and says he's her present makes me tear up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• Aww- sorry your back is bothering you. Rest up so you can pick up that adorable grandbaby of yours again soon! :) I haven't seen any sappy holiday commercials lately, but I do have to change the channel on the ASPCA ones all the time. I can't take it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• I just saw that one now. I was fine until the grandma was crying. Then I teared up bad. Loved it.

The Kohl's commercial where the couple decorate for an older neighbor always gets me, too.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• older, you cannot use the word "twit", it was in the note CM sent me..

Oh wait, I was just not supposed to call anyone a "twit".... my bad. :)
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• I don't get that mushy over it, but my dad always would. Hoo ah, construction worker, all that macho crap, but one of those commercials would have him in a puddle every time. GO figure.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• I saw that same one and almost cried, too!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• There are always the card company ones that can bring a tear to my eye.
    AuntieV

Answer by AuntieV at 1:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• The reason my back is acting up is my little 20 plus pound angel!!!!! I am getting a two week break for the holidays...but I can't stay away from her too long.... and I am so glad I am not the only one tearing up over these commercials, I was beginning to think I was getting too soft in my old age.....m-avi, I guess it is ok since I am calling myself that..lol! actually twit is one of my favorite words!!!!

Comment by older (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2013