Don't know what to do?

A friend of mine from work bought me a Michael kors bag for Christmas, i know she spend alot for it. But i work per diem i cannot afford to buy an expensive gift, i don't want she will think when i give her the gift i got her which is a leather watch but in her favorite color. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2013 in Shopping

• It's not about how much money you spend. If the friend who bought you the expensive bag doesn't understand that, the she's not a good friend.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2013

• It is the thought behind the gift, not the price.
    If it were me, I would make a personalized basket up with all kinds of fun things wrapped with different colored wraps and curling ribbons with added flair - paper doilies, jingle bells, candy canes. Christmas towels, candles, candy, lotion, a good book, fuzzy socks, a gift certificate for a massage, miniature bottles of booze or a bottle of wine or anything personal she will enjoy- these are some of my favorites to put together...
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• True friends who exchange gifts aren't concerned about the price tag.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Did she like the watch? : )
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 7:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2014