I use a mirror to see up my vagina but there seems to be something really big blocking my inner hole what is it?

if anyone could just let me know if these are normal symptoms... like is your cervix what is near the end of your vagina towards the opening?

Mommy2bee969

Asked by Mommy2bee969 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your head maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• its way inside u
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 2:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• "your head maybe?

omg, this is the funniest thing I've read all night!!

To the OP: stop looking up your vagina! There is flesh just past the "inner hole" but it still allows for sex, birth, menstrual flow, etc. Your cervix is at the end of the uterus but you would have to reach way up there to feel it, unless you are about to ovulate. It is easier to reach during ovulation but then recedes higher up after ovulation. Please make sure your hands are clean before trying to touch it. And if you are preggers, DON'T TRY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Why would you look up there anyways? Much braver then I.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• If pregnant ur body will make a mucus plug, but when u r not ovulating it also will close up.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 3:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2009