So, there was a guy.....

just driving around my court in a pick up truck with his cell phone out the window taking either pictures or video taping our houses. What could he have been doing? Would you call the local Police Precinct & mention it?

There have been robberies in the area over the summer.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 10:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Yeah,i'd call. Could be innocent,could be an issue

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Pick,Quinn,not pink. :)

• LOL. I'm just starting on my second cup of coffee. I was trying to imagine and dude driving a pink truck thinking, he's got to be legit, that would be a horrible recon car.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Did you get his plates? I would maybe call the non-emergency number and let them know.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Well, how many pink trucks could be in the area? I'm guessing 1. Maybe just call non-emergency and let them know.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• I would call the cops and give as much information as you could. That is VERY suspicious behavior.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Call the non emerg police number and ask their advice.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Shoot, Hubby and I BOTH have had the cops called on us for the inspections we do. We take VERY specific pictures of houses we're assigned. We're sent out to houses at the behest of mortgage lenders, and some of the owners/occupants are grumpy at best.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• I say call them and just report the make and model of the truck, if you see him again I would walk out and ask what he is doing. Could be something as simple as checking out the neighborhood to move there, or maybe scouting for property for sale?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 11:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Gee, I do not know casing the joints? Yes I would have tried to get at least part of his license and called the police
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2013