Moller problems

Ok so my son is 13 months old and has 3 mollers all ready but theres another one that has not quite broke the skin but is giving my son a very hard time its been three days of hell for him and me ive given him origel the teething tabs and tylenol its seems the happiest he has been is when hes sleeping i feel bad for my son going through that pain but what else can we do but wait for that moller to pop out on its own please no rude comments i need incouragement thank

navywife234

Asked by navywife234 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give him something like a cold damp towel, wind it up long way to gnaw on or a cool teething ring. Baby Tylenol at night. My kids had pacifiers so we never had issues with teething really, just a lot of drooling.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Molars can take awhile to erupt. Give him a hard plastic teether to gnaw on

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Mostly, it's just time and patience, unfortunately. You might try keeping a damp washcloth in the freezer while he's chewing on one, so there's always one in his mouth and another one getting frozen for him. Good luck, and hope that tooth pops through fast, for all of your sakes!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Unfortunately, my 18 month old boy is going through the same thing. It is a nightmare getting him to sleep at night. I try giving him something cold to chew on.
    JenniferMiller0

Answer by JenniferMiller0 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2014