Condom fell off?

I have a 1 month old baby. Im not taking birth contrl, so me and my husband r using condoms, but the condom fell off sometime while we were having sex. He still pulled out. Is it possible i can still g/ prego? How likely? Has it happened to any1?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That JUST happened to me only I'm 6 months pp. I'm late for my period to and I actually just took a test today. It was negative! Much to my relief...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• It could happen....not very likely, but it is possible. If you are late.....test.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yes you can get pregnant even if he pulls out. there is sperm in the pre ejaculate fluid.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I got pregnant using a condom...used correctly, didn't break and didn't come off.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• If the condom fell off, you probably need to get smaller condoms. They make different sizes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i would say it's unlikely that you would get pregnant from that..... the condom usually has spermacide inside anyway.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2009