Anyone Do Creative Lettering?

Are any of our members using creative lettering in their Personal Journals or Scrapbook Pages? I am looking for ideas/suggestions to pass along to a tween that is receiving a new journal and set of colored pens for Christmas.

AuntieV

Asked by AuntieV at 1:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Like a caligraphy set?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• My concept of creative lettering is more like making big fat bubble letters or a large capital with decoration/doodle inside of the outline of the letter. Calligraphy is more like fancy handwriting with the swirls. More like you would see on an invitation. Many years ago this was popular with scrap booking but so much of it is done with printed fonts from the computer now. Think more along the lines of how a tween/teen would decorate a book cover or notebook
    AuntieV

Comment by AuntieV (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• I do this in my art journals... seartch on pinterest, there are tons of ideas there!!
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 12:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2013