What was your

Best and worst gift you received for Christmas?

Best was my blanket with my girls printed on. Or our family trip to Puerto Rico.
Worst... A new vacuum house hold appliances do not make me feel grateful or happy, exspecialy cleaning ones lol it's never happened since.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 3:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2013 in Holidays

• best- our 1st Xmas as a couple,in 1999. He bought me the hard cover set of the 1st 3 Darktower series books by Stephen King
    worst- the yearly slipper socks from my aunt. Trying to ooh and aah over a gift that was a dollar, is exhausting

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• My husband really loves socks he'd be happy. He a weirdo.
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• Worst, I was once working in Central America and my sister sent me a tiny coffee pot with a sample pack of Folgers. Sadly, I lived in an area with no electricity.

The absolutely best was a Navajo pot that was given to me by a woman whose family I worked with on the reservation. She made it and it's intricately gorgeous with a story to tell.

Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 3:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• My son picked out and paid for my gift last year - he was 4 at the time. It's a cute little porcelain dish with a lid. It's green. I love it so much, I will always remember that gift. :)
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• used puzzle- with pieces missing.
    Grandma worked at Salvation Army so...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2013

• I love slipper socks! My feet are always cold.

Worst gift, probably that dratted ThighMaster I opened in front of everybody one year. That or it's annoying that thsince many in my family don't know me well, I get warm pajamas and fluffy blankets a lot. Which are all fine gifts, but I sometimes wonder if they think I do nothing but cuddle up in bed and snooze my life away.

Best gift--wow, there are so many, it's hard to choose. Probably the miniature house, done all in matchsticks with a stone chimney and landscaping, that my ex husband made for me when we got engaged. It's an old-time house, with a windmill, a wraparound porch, and a thousand tiny details. He put in a lot of work, and the best part was, he had a message transcribed into braille by the local school for the blind, then inlaid toothpicks in the pattern of the braille dots into the wood so the message was done in raise dots on the nameplate for me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2013

• Can't think of a thing.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 7:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2013