Do you have any plans to entertain the kids while they are off from school after Christmas?

I'm trying to think of some fun & free/inexpensive stuff to do with the kids. DH is working 7 days a week now so he's out of the picture during the day.

What do you have planned?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2013 in Entertainment

• Besides lots of playdates we are going to go into NYC for the day and do a few touristy things.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2013

• nada we are going to be lazy bums and go with the flow. presents should help keep them busy. they got some board games we can play and I might take them to the movies and for frozen yogurt if they can get along and not drive me nuts lol again im hoping presents will help with that too.

we did do our own xmas mugs, all you need is a mug from the dollar store and sharpies. bake at 375 for 30 minutes and let them cool in the oven. Im not sure how old they are.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 2:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2013

• The roller rink has special holiday hours. We are going to be there as often as we can.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2013

• Museums are awesome this time if year. Im going to make cookies and find other fun random crafts to do.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 4:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2013

• We have a dentist appt. scheduled during that week. Other than that & baking cookies, I don't have much planned. We will be broke from Christmas so they will just have to enjoy playing with their new stuff that broke us in the 1st place! lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2013

• Are you kidding? They will have all their new toys, that should keep them busy for way more than a week! We are doing "Christmas" with my inlaws on the 26th and with my parents on the 28th to spread it out a little. We don't have anything special planned except on New Year's Eve.

Answer by missanc at 7:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2013

• My son is going to a trip camp.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2013