What is one thing you would ask a male?

I'm doing a little mind-probing. If you could ask a male anything, what would it be?

lunamuse89

Asked by lunamuse89 at 2:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How much money do you save on toilet paper?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Why do all of you want bigger penises? What's the big deal? Better yet..Why do you like BIGGER butts, BIGGER boobs..but you prefer trim waists, legs, arms??? You know, What the hell is your problem? You think you can just PICK CERTAIN body parts of the female anotomy and say "bigger is better" but exclude the rest?!?! Why?!?! Why?!! Must you have such tiny, little SELECTIVE minds?? Damn you alll!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• LOL you tell em anon :23!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I never thought of this before (in a serious sort) but I guess I would ask....what makes you fall in love with a woman...is it the same as women or are there different criteria?
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 2:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• bouncingI'm high off of Oreo's tonight...forgive me OP.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yay. Hopefully I'll get a lot more questions. In case you are wondering, I'm probing the male mind. Asking them certain questions, analyzing their answers, etc.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Why is your kid merely a trophy? you want the mommy to do everything while you just hold the title of "dad"?
    Why do you think gropping her is going to turn her on? have you thought maybe cuddleing in a candlelit rooom will get you some nooky much faster? of course not that's why women have such a low opinion of you.
    why do you think it's a turn on to grab a females hand and put it on your crotch? like she's going to really want that 5 incher!
    Why the arrogance?
    Why, if your divorced, you ignore your kids when there's a new woman in your life?
    And one for women...when your with that divorced man with kids, you beleave "his story" about why the kids aren't around...maybe he's feeding you a line of crap and really just convenietly forgetting his own kids which brings me back around to why are your kids just trophy's???
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• why do you think it's a turn on to grab a females hand and put it on your crotch? like she's going to really want that 5 incher!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.......Thats so good!!! I almost woke my kids up laughing at that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Why do you think acting like a Dick will make us love you more when we are already married?? Don't you think we already love you enough! True, some women like the Bad boy routine, but mostly because they are dating that type, or they are occasionally fantasying about that type while they are already married. We do NOT want to actually be married to a bad boy! So acting like a jerk is just going to get you cut off! Why would you think that tactic would work towards your benefit???? ugh.....
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:11 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Why do you brush off special days like they are nothing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009