How often???????????

Ok this is a lot of TMI, but how often do you as a couple....have intimacy? My SO thought it should be at least 5x/wk. After 8 years we stand at about 2x/wk???? Is it a turn-on to say...."honey, do you wanna fu.."? Hello!
Looking for real/honest answers here even if it does sound trivial! :)

alexandersmom03

Asked by alexandersmom03 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• We are about 2x's a week. I miss the old days when we did it everyday!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:32 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I think 3 times a week is really good no matter how long you've been together...I think it should be no less..I prefer no more..lol.
    And no..."Honey do you want to fu" is not a turn on for me. lol.
    I like being seduced, kissed on..I like him wanting me..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Our situations are very different because I've only been married for 9 months and we're TTC, so we do it about every other day. I think your SO is dreaming though, because we're actually trying to get pregnant and we don't do it 5 times a week most of the time.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• 2-3 times for us. Its not at all sexy to use f$%^ unless youre actually in the middle of buckwild, "its just that good" sex.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I didn't mean to say 3, I meant to say 4...hehe. do it one day, skip the next, do it the next day after that, skip the next and so on..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• A couple times a week, depending on whether or not I feel like it. He's always down for it, but I'm trying to teach him that him saying "take it off!" is NOT a turn on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• lol once a month :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i guess i'm just a horny lil nymph..
    when he lived here.. i wanted it every morning when I woke up.. .. maybe a quickie before i went to work.. or on my lunch hour.. and what better way to go to bed..
    maybe that's what he meant by " I can't get any rest.. i'm moving out"
    HMMMMM.
    Seriously.. I can't seem to get enough.. I'm addicted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• AGAIN...TMI....in the beginning...when we first started dating 8 years ago it was almost an every day thing!!!! After Alex (AA) hehe believe it or not he quit drinking while i was preggers (me too of course ) :)
    .....I was/am more concerned with getting enough sleep!!! I do believe he knows that the comment "let's go fu** " is not a turn on and I believe he says it just to rile me up!!!!

My SO is a joker, he loves to make people laugh, can turn a group of people with different ideals into friends, and irritates me to no end!!!!! In fact, July 4,2003 he worried more about making my family laugh than making me happy... :(

I do sometimes "wake" him with happy..ummmm feelings... although a lot of the time "I" feel cheated! Where is my romance?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• preggo here.. haven't had ANY action in 9 months..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009