OMG! Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/19/rihanna-photo-face-beating/
wow I knew it was bad but wow this IS REALLY bad, I know this makes me feel 100% different about him, how about you?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 2:45 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Ok...usually I ignore celebrity gossip,...however...because of this situation it is becoming "popular"! Not because it is new but more like it is bringing "SO abuse" to the forefront of peoples minds!!!!
    Spousal (BF/SO) abuse is a common occurence (sp?) today!!!!!!
    The more it is talked about the more women (and men) will understand that abuse of any sort is not OK!!!!!
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 3:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• wow!! thats horrible!!!
    i didn't have much of an opinion on him before, but now, i don't respecthim at all.
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 2:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• No but I saw one on that site the other day that compared a photshopped picture of her looking all beat up compared to the real one which wasn't that bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Wow, I wonder if this pic is real. The ones of the last few days have been photo shopped. Either way, its a bad situation. Sad that they both delt with this but maybe young men and women who looked up to them both will have their eyes open to the reality of abuse now.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Wow- thats terrible....
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Anon 11:51om "real one wasn't that bad"? OMG! So I guess the bruises and cuts etc. = the anger? So if it wasn't that bad then why did it hurt her physically enough to get police involved. I think your perception of getting hit by a man is a little warped.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Has it been confirmed its 100% her in that photo??? Hmmmm "thou shall not judge" take it in ladies. A lot is hear say and I am sure a lot of us here should be cleaning out our own damn skeletons before we go attack others. The truth will come out...cause how many stories have been told of this situation. Do not get me wrong....violence is not the answer, but do not go around pointing a finger or saying I lost all respect for someone..... I mean is anyone really in close contact with either of these two??? No did not think so.So you really do not know the whole story AT ALL>!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• AS A WOMAN WHO WAS IN A ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS 18 AND GOT OUT I HOPE SHE NEVER GOES BACK WITH HIM. ONCE AN ABUSER, ALWAYS AN ABUSER. THE JERK. MEN WHO BEAT WOMEN ARE COWARDS AND CREEPS!!!!
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2009