Have you ever gotten to a point?

Where you weren't big on Christmas . Like you really couldn't get into the spirit? I used to not make a big deal of it .. Still kinda that way now.. I mean I live shopping for kiddo and the family but I was almost blah about it?

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 9:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Every year
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I lost the magic several years ago

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I just don't know wth it is...
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I have always loved Christmas. It's been a little difficult since my mom passed away, but it's getting easier, now. I have so many wonderful memories of her, she gave me them to pass down to mine. I smile now every time I think of the Christmas memories I have and do my best to pass as many down and make as many new ones with my children as possible. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• Yes. Christmas 2008 and this year ... We lost his mom and his older sister within 4 months of each other and then our basement flooded and we lost a lot of his mom's keepsakes. I don't have any decorations up this year. I wouldn't have put one up in 2008 but I felt led to this tree (the only live tree we've ever had) and we used only our special ornaments.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I am so sorry
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• Nope
    Christmas for me is not about the shopping and gifts.

That part, sure there have been years where I did not feel like dragging out all the decorations. I can't remember when I wasn't sick that I felt that way though.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I just got an e-mail from my sister saying what a drag Christmas can be.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I hardly bothred with it after I got divorced, when I lived alone. But now I have a little girl and a stepson, and I wouldn't miss it for their sake. I have more fun making it great for them than I did even as a kid.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2013