What would you do? If some complete stranger was rummaging thru your items at at a store?

Ok I had a friend just say that while she was at target. Some woman decided to start picking up her items that she was in line to pay for and telling her she shouldn't buy a particular item for her kids! It was some spray color set made by crayon a! But that's not the point!
I'd be like What in the fuck!

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 9:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I would probably assume the woman was either on drugs/alcohol or craycray.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I would just say "I guess I'm not as good a parent as you" and shrug it off. People are crazy.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 9:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I agree with you both.
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• LOL! I am working at the mall.... NOTHING surprises me!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I would probably say thanks for your two bits worth of free advice and go on with my day. People are nuts.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I'd probably just brush it off, if I hadn't paid for the stuff yet and it was still on the conveyor belt. If it was already being rung up and she was going through my bags to do it, I'd probably tell her to back the hell off.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:42 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• i wouldn't worry about it either. maybe she was trying to be friendly. or maybe she's just nuts. i'd shrug it off too
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 22, 2013