American horror story! I love that show

How many of you watch it? Which do you like?

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 9:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2013 in Entertainment

• I just started watching it on Netflix. I'm at the second part of the Halloween episodes. I really like it so far.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I watched a few episodes of the first season and promptly lost interest until this new season which I am really liking. I love New Orleans, the voo doo, and Marie Lavoure (sp?) character. I'm usually not sucked by all the witches and magic stuff but this has grabbed me.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 9:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• It's amazing.
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I really like it. Season 2 was awful, but so far from what I've seen this season it's much better. I'm pretty far behind still, though. Lots of stuff on the DVR I have to get to soon.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• Season one almost lost me, but I decided to give season two a chance, and got hooked. I'm really loving this season. One of the parts I love is seeing some of the same actors/actresses playing such dramatically different roles (well, except Jessica Lange, her characters all seem to be evil bitches! lol).
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2013