How many kids did you want to have?

How many kids did you want to have? Did you always know you wanted to be a mom?

i always knew that I wanted to be a mom. I wanted 4 kids. I only have one. I went thru 2 mc . One before her and one a few years after her and never got pregnant again.. It's something I had to come to terms with. But it hurts sometimes . 

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 10:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I used to want 3 kids. It's not in the cards for me though, so I'm happy with the 2 I do have.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• None. I had one so hubby and I could get married (long story). Hubby, on the other hand, wanted more and I told him that he was free to have all the kids he wanted to personally give birth to.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I wanted zero. I had two. I would like a third through adoption in a few years. Funny how things change...
    Anonymous

• I wanted two, I have two. More would be too expensive and would have shot my patience and killed my marriage. It's great, we made the right choice for our world.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I didn't think I wanted any, but now I have four. I can't imagine my life without them.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• We wanted at least six. We were blessed with two after going to extremes to make it happen.
    I had 4 MC 3 before the first child was born.
    Be thankful for the gift of the child you have been given.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I am . Every damn day!
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I wanted 3 or 4. After our second, dh got a vasectomy almost immediately. I didn't have time to process it and have regretted it ever since. It took me years to come to terms with it.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• We wanted at least 4. We have two. We may want another in several years. We will see what God has planned for us, next. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• I always wanted to be a mom. When I was very young, (12) I wanted a 6 kids. I purposely got pregnant one month after I was married. At that time I think I was thinking 3 or 4. But it took 6 years to get pregnant again and I needed fertility drugs to get pregnant. Then for financial reasons it became clear that 2 would be all we had.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 11:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2013