Did you ever know???

Did you ever know who was home or coming by the sound of there keys , how they walked..before they made there entrance in a room. Growing up I just knew when my mom or dad was here or one of my brothers.

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 10:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Quite often. I knew when my hubby (then BF) was coming but to be fair, I have to admit that it was a 1968 Plymouth Satellite with a 383 under the hood and headers. I knew when he turned on our street.

I could also tell who was on the phone and this was before caller ID.

The front door we have now, you can't tell by the keys b/c we now have the lock from hell. It's only 6 years old but we are going to have to replace it before I take the Glock to it ....
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• Sometimes
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• No not really especially now a days I just go by the time...we have a house alarm with a code. So we know who is coming in by the time frame on which kid or dh.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2013

• Yes, almost always.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Yes I always knew who was there by their sounds.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Yes, I do...the click of my mom's cane, and the sound of the shoes for hubby....

Answer by older at 3:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2013