Do you ever just feel like your past the point of screaming ? Like it doesn't even make a holy shit of difference?

Do you just get beyond the point of screaming ? Where you just loose your shit? Your thoughts?

i do . I try to keep my cool to the point of breaking then bam one damn thing will set it off and then I get the fuck over it.... 

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 11:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I've felt that way before. Like when you're five, you'd have a temper tantrum. But when you're an adult, you don't get to do that anymore.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Exactly!!!
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I am the kind that keep it all bottled up and show little emotion.
    I had a Dr. tell me that every human needs to experience the full range of their emotions at least once a year.
    He told me to get a calendar and put each of the emotion on the calendar. (He gave me the whole list and any thing else I could think of to add) Each had to be on the calendar at least once in the year and I was to give in to the emotion for that day. I have a serious temper that I have worked very hard to control. But I have followed it and I have a much smoother emotional state. This may just mean that I am still putting it off but releasing the valve frequently enough that the pressure rarely builds or it can be that I have simply given myself more permission to feel and express them at the time.
    It sounds crazy as all get out but you might try it. I will warn you about giggly day, people will think you are losing it totally.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I am the kind of person that has to get out what bothers me, if not verbally in writing, once I do this I am ok......

Answer by older at 10:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Not any more. I've finally learned how to handle just about anything. I had to go thru hell to get to this point but I feel much better now than when I used to lose it over everything.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• No
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2013