Do you believe in the Paranormal?

If so, why? Did you have a paranormal experience?
Can you see ghosts? Speak to them?

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 12:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2013 in Entertainment

• It so you understand fully! The issue with my gparents house was the land not the house itself! It's on Native American burial ground.
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 1:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I do because weird shit happens here all the time!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Yes , I've seen them and felt them. I promise it wasn't an over active imagination...
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 12:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I have numerous accounts.. My grand parents house they live out in the country( no it's nit the reason why) but in the entrance way is the glass or pottery style tiles . As a kid I was petrified to have to stay the night there . At night when they would be asleep I heard foot steps like walking across the tile which was close to the room they made for me.. For when I'd visit. I would put tons of covers over me and made sure the door was locked ( like that was gonna do anything) for years I'd had heard it felt it and hated my lito's bathroom. So many moons later older and was already a mom Micky was like 7 yrs old. I went to use my grandmas computer for a sec I looked up and there sat holy water. My family is pro dominantly devout catholic! Only time someone puts holy water in there home is to protect it from something. So I started the convo I told her there is something in your house ! She goes I know he came when we built d
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 12:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I've studied the paranormal for over 13,yrs... I understand the difference in what is there and what is not! It's a matter of oppinion for some!
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 12:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I do believe in people that are readers the ones that can actually see vs the ones that actually do not! I don't think they are anomalies. Some people are like well they don't get everything right, they look like they are making it up as they go. I tell them to take a step back and you try to describe something or someone you have never seen in your life or objects that you do not understand and see how far you get. It's hard! There are all kinds of different readers. But society puts it all into one category. And no true reader is 100% all the time . They make mistakes... It's a gift... True ones don't ask for money.. There payment is the relief that they helped someone else!
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 12:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I have seen and heard of things that I can not explain.
    I do not think I have ever seen a ghost.
    I have feklt things that I can not give an explanation for.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• My parents house... Had something in it... I believe it was brought in.

When my dd was about 2 to 3yrs old she was talking pretty well for her age . One day I was at the rents house watching a football game and Micky got real quiet! Of course as a mom your like ok what is she up to! I go back to the back dining room and Micky is talking to someone the chair is pulled out like someone was sitting there and I go and ask her who she's talking to she goes gamma ray . Gamma ray was my step grandmother and the only one of my gparents I called grandma! She passed away when I was 17 yrs old in another state !
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 1:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• People were money hungry as they still are these days. And it was all about land development no respect for native Americans. And my grandparents didn't know at the time!
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 1:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I am from Texas . I come from actual immigrants. I'm only 3 generation born in the United States. On my moms side and second on my real dad's side. I am 3/4 hispanic 1/4 German .
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 1:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2013