What is your day going to be like today?

Busy or relaxed?

Mine will be busy. I have family arriving from out of state tomorrow.

DJDNY

Asked by DJDNY at 8:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Relaxed. The only thing I have to do today is go to my son's soccer practice. Other than that I am being a bum.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I haven't decided yet. I'm only up because my husband just left for work so I'm going back to bed for a few more hours until I'm awoken by a small voice in my ear asking for breakfast. Then I SHOULD spend the day cleaning and finishing some shopping. Buuuut we'll see what happens lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Relaxed. Things will start picking up tomorrow, and then be really busy Tuesday and Wednesday. I plan to take advantage of my last bit of real down time. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• A little bit of both...I have some laundry to do, wrapping presents, and canning apple butter. Since we won't have time Christmas Eve, my DS and I are going to bake cookie tomorrow. We don't have any plans outside the home today. It's still raining, lightning, and thunder a bit.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• i will be shoveling
    and shoveling some more
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Well, I wanted it to be relaxing, BUT SO is working with the new girl today. It's just the two of them on the Sunday before Christmas, the weather was awful yesterday. I am imagining the mall will be PACKED today... SO, I will probably be going there AGAIN to help out.... ugh. I can't wait for December 26th.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• just did first shoveling
    when i finished the alley/garage area, started back to house- looked like i had not shoveled at all

hoping one of the neighbors does the front with their snow blowers, so saved that for later (much later)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• weather news just on said

delaware area is seeing highs in upper 60's

so for all of you having weather like that, i have something for you.....sticking out tongue

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• not much going on the first part of the day...but later we are going to play poker and hang out wiht friends
    *hubby came in Friday night for Christmas
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Staying home to wrap presents, bake cookies & update next year's calendar. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2013