abortion

If i find out im pregnant would it b wrong to have an abortion if i just had a baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• TROLL
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I call troll as well....and how can someone just have a baby then abort.....I don't get it. Oh well.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• OK....ARE YOU A MEMBER OF CAFEMOM? AND YOU ARE POSTING AS AN ANON????? IF YOU HAVE A LEGIT REASON...THEN DO IT!!!!! DO NOT BE OBTUSE~
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 3:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I FEEL SAFE SAYING THIS......."THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS STUPID QUESTIONS, JUST STUPID PEOPLE~~!!!!!!"
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 3:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• up to you if your want to do it noone here can stop you i dont understand why you would ask this question i think you were looking to stir up drama and a fight
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yeah, abortion ends the life of another human being. that's murder. dressing it up doesn't change what it is. if you are concerned about the i just had a baby part of it, why not consider adoption? the adoptive parents will usually pay for everything. you would be giving your baby a good life and giving the adoptive parents the most wonderful gift in the world. if you have an abortion, you take a wonderful thing out.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 9:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2009