The animated movie FROZEN, anyone seen it?...spoiler alert, do not open if you do not want to know

What did you think of the prince all of a sudden being a complete asshole?
I was thrilled, good lesson for my little six year old girl...not all princes, or men that act like princes are what they pretend to be.

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2013 in Entertainment

• Well I had a feeling he was going to turn into an ass hat from the beginning, but maybe I'm just cynical.
    CKel

Answer by CKel at 7:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I honestly thought he was going to leave Ana for elsa and ana was going to end up with Kristof. I was shocked. lol. LOVED that movie! DD is obsessed.
    Anonymous

• Thought he might ditch one sister for the other
    But not turn on a dime and try to kill her

Glad it he turned into asshole
    Finally a prince does not ride in and save the girl
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• my kids and i loved the movie. and i liked it for the fact that it was different from "every other disney movie"
    sure it's always fun to watch that a girl and a boy like each other, they kiss, the spell is broken and they live happily ever after.
    in this one, it's the sister who also portrays "true love". it can't always be a significant other who can truly love you. that "sisterly love" or "family love" was a different touch which i really enjoyed for a change :)
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I haven't seen it but I think it looks awesome
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• On one hand, I like that this was different than any other Disney movie. On the other hand, I was hoping that the prince would wind up with the Ice Queen and the younger sister would be with Kristoff.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I was hoping he would end up with Elsa too. I'm sort of glad they decided to change it up. You don't necessarily have to be an actual Prince to be a Prince Charming. I really liked that they showed True Love could also be familial love and that you don't always need a Prince to break the curse. Both my son and daughter really enjoyed the movie and I loved it too. Definitely one I'll buy when it comes out on blu-ray/dvd
    NICK3LR3Y

Answer by NICK3LR3Y at 2:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2013