Potty training help

My dd is almost 29 months old and She has been potty trained day and night (not wearing diapers/pull ups at all) for 2 months now. She hasn't had no accidents either in those 2 months well all the sudden she is having accidents but I think they are on purpose. She will still poop in the potty with no problem, but the pee all the sudden she is peeing her pants again. I didn't even have to ask her if she had to go potty she would tell me and I would take her. But lately she has been not telling me when she has to go...or should I say all the time. There are times she will tell me then other times she will look at me squat on the floor pee and laugh like she is testing me lol. I don't know what to do about her doing this. Or like earlier today I walked in the other room as she was peeing she was squated om the floor watching herself pee on the floor. This like I said isn't all the time just every once in a while. Not sure how I can get her back to going full time on the potty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2013 in General Parenting

• I agree wholeheartedly that your daughter is testing you. I agree with Silverthreads as to what you should do about it. I adamantly do *not* agree with those who suggest you should spank her. Just tart taking your daughter back to the potty at regular intervals, giving her "accidents" no reaction, and praising her efforts when she toilets successfully like a big girl. The "big girl" in her will win out over the baby.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:47 AM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Go back to taking her on a regular basis to the potty to see if she has to go. No anger, stay calm, and be matter of fact. She will stop doing this if she sees it is not going to get a reaction from you. I agree she is testing you. So don't let her know it is bothering you and you will get through this rough patch faster.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• And remember to heap on the praise when she goes correctly.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• 2 years and 4 month old. Who does months over 2 anyways? Owe you do!

Answer by louise2 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• My dd just turned 2 and is almost completely potty trained but if she did that and laughed about I would bust her butt!! She is testing you!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I would test her little but. But that is just me. Time to potty train again. Don't wait. Just take her.

Answer by louise2 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• test her?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• Test her butt, as in spank her. That what I would do if she pissed on the floor and laughed at me.

Answer by louise2 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• I do believe in spankings but with her just potty trained didn't know if that would be a good idea or not.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2013

• oh and she still is going potty outside the home as in telling me when she has to go. Today she went about 2-3 different times at my moms then we get home we were home about 15 minutes she peed on the floor
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2013