What kind of phone do you have? Do you like it? Do you like android or iPhone market?

I have a samsung galaxy S 3. I love samsung products galaxy's I've had every one that came out! I prefer android . I love how it works. 

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 11:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• A cheap old ancient basic no-frills cell phone with as few extra features as possible. Works for me. I don't use most of the junk on it anyway. I want to make and receive calls and take voice mail, that's it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:12 AM on Dec. 23, 2013

• I have the original Samsung Galaxy S. I like the phone just fine, but my husband water damaged it so some features don't work but can't afford a new one, nor the insurance deductible, and even though I'm eligible for an upgrade stupid T-Mobile makes you pay installments even on an upgrade phone so my bill would go up almost 30 bucks a month and F that. After this month I'll be switching to a non contract service for half of what I'm paying now and keep my half working phone. Thug life. Rant over.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2013

• We just upgraded a few months ago, and I chose a Samsung Galaxy S 3. The S 4 was more expensive than I was willing to pay for and didn't do anything worth the extra $$. I am having a lot of fun with the phone. I think I made the right choice.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Nokia Lumia LOVE it!!!
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2013

• I have an LG 500g (kind of looks like a Blackberry) from Tracfone. I love it. They (Tracfone) have a smart phone available but I love my current one and I am not that fond of change when it comes to phones.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2013

• DH, DD and I all have iPhones. DD and I have the 5s, DH's 4 is still clinging to life, but barely. We love them. DD was using hers to make videos with her friends yesterday. It was awesome.

DS1 is eligible for an upgrade but can't decide if he wants an android phone or iPhone.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:31 AM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Iphone and love it.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 1:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• I have an iPhone and my fiance has a Samsung. We both LOVE our phones. I can't use his at all (I'm so used to my iPhone).
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• I'm a low tech gal in a high tech world.
    We do use a cell for our residence...
    I do text my best friend in Alaska...
    Other than that, I could care less.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 11:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2013