IF Santa visits your family, how does he wrap the gifts? adult content

I am just curious as to how Santa wraps presents at other families houses. Do the gifts come still in a package, or are they removed from any commercial plastic packaging? Does Santa have a special wrapping paper only he uses and no one else? Does Santa even wrap?

I have a friend who's Santa does not wrap, he just leaves the gifts out unwrapped with a tag around it for the recipient. Our Santa wraps the gifts in brown paper and decorates with red and green twine with either a candy cane, a glittery tree leaf or a bow.

So how does Santa bring the gifts for your LO's?

CKel

Asked by CKel at 12:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2013 in Holidays

• My daughter buys different wrapping paper for Santa's gifts.

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Santa has his own paper (only one design for everything) and tags. He prints with red pen on the tags. Every year he leaves me his leftover paper so I can use it the following years. Presents from us, and from other relatives who send me a check to shop for him instead of shipping wrapped presents, are wrapped in all different kinds of paper (if there's more than one present from an aunt or uncle, they'll get all one kind of paper on all their presents, and I won't reuse it for ours that year). Tags are in black pen in cursive. One set has stick on bows, the other set has curled ribbons.

Santa also wraps anything in the stocking that isn't food, which DH thinks is weird, but if Santa could take the time to do it for me for 30 years, he can take the time to do it for DS.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• he doesn't. santa's gifts are left unwrapped and placed under the tree after they go to bed xmas eve
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• When we did Santa, we didn't wrap those gifts, we laid them out around the tree..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• I buy different wrapping paper for Santa gifts, specific to each child (my 3 yo's is Disney princess paper, my 5 yo ds is in Cars paper, my 12 yo dd has Santa Coke ad paper, etc - I have 5 kids). But if anything needs to be charged up (ie 3ds's, phones, etc), they are taken out of packaging, charged and then put back in boxes and wrapped the night before/ early morning.

Answer by missanc at 12:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Santa either has his own paper, or, if the gift is too big to be wrapped easily, he uses gigantic sized bows to decorate. I make sure Santa's paper is the best under the tree if I use it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• In his own paper, different from any that family gifts are wrapped in. That or big gifts are just laid out around the tree.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• In our house hold Santa did not wrap the gifts. If they needed assembly the were out of the boxes and put together. Wrappings around dolls or similar were also unboxed and all of that taken to a dumpster, after making sure it was in good working order.
    Presents from family were wrapped
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• What NP said... exactly.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• You know that eklf does wrap all the little things in the stockings. I had forgotten about that.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2013