How would you make this alright?

I am so bad on responding I personally like to keep to myself with my family.
I love my relatives but we all have our own life's to live and live it, there are times they want to come visit and of course I say sure but deep inside I'm like why can't they stay home like we do we do not call people and say we are coming over and visit. I do not know why I am this way but that is the way Iam I am not rude but I go along with it. Maybe bc of money I would love to do what I had to do to make it fun.
What I meant about responding I meant they send Xmas cards and I do not respond bc I don't want to be in the situation of them coming. :/
Please don't bash just tell me how I can make it ok :/
Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I hate people too so don't worry you are not the only one. Getting together with other people means you have to spend money and I hate that the most lol.

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 3:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Find out the root of why you don't like to be around them...there is nothing like family...there are many people out there who would love to have a caring family that visits...look inside yourself and ask yourself why??

Answer by older at 2:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Send a card back saying "love to see you but we're going away, call you when we get back!" Then don't call! LOL! This way they can't just show up! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• You need some counseling. I am not being mean, you need to find out and deal with your issues.
    This is not normal.
    I am similar in that I prefer the company of my own family. But that you will not respond because you might have to have contact with them is not normal.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• You think sending a Christmas card is an instant invitation for people to come over?
    I can't understand WTH you are saying.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2013