Haha! A funny.... (kinda long - but worth it!)

A Mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl roommate. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was.She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.... Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, his son volunteered, “I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you,we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, “Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" He said ,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." He sat down and wrote : Dear Mother: I'm not saying that you ‘did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you ‘did not' take the silver plate But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love, your son.

Several days later, he received an email from his Mother which read: Dear Son: I'm not saying that you ‘do' sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you ‘do not' sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under her pillow… Love, Mom.

maecntpntz219

Asked by maecntpntz219 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!! good one!

Answer by older at 3:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• LOL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Perfect!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• So awesome.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• You made me laugh!!!!
    How did your cookies turn out btw?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2013