Two more sleeps... what do you have to get done tonight?

If I have the energy when I get home from work, I've got eggnog cookies and peanut butter squares to bake... but then that's it! I... am...DONE!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• going to go play poker tonight
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Not a darn thing. I gotta get some sleep.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• More wrapping. Ugh I wish the wrapping fairy would come to my house; that's the worst part of the whole deal for me. I have to make some potato salad still for the big feast, but that's all right. And a coffeecake. But other than that, it's just the dreaded wrapping. *Jaws music comes up.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Just have to help Santa wrap his gifts on Christmas Eve after the beasts, I mean precious children, are asleep.
    CKel

Answer by CKel at 6:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• Stocking stuffer to buy, jammies for my son, and a shit ton of wrapping to do. Problem is, most of the presents I have left to wrap are either from santa, or to my kids from each other. Guess I'm going to be having some late nights. I can only wrap when my kids are in bed because hubby is working funky hours and can't help as much as he'd like.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• I'm making fudge after supper. Might make some sugar cookies tonight too.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• I have to go with my sister to help her buy a gift for my niece that is wanting art supplies. Guess that is what you get when you have a degree in art. :D

Then we have to start wrapping our mountain of gifts. We haven't even started any of it. Also we have to charge the new kindles our kids are getting and take pictures of the elf on the shelf and transfer them to the kindles so the kids will get to laugh about his antics when they open their gifts.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

Fudge! I'm on my way. *Smile.*

Wrapping gifts is one of those times when I think having eyesight might just come in handy. It isn't necessary, but I think it could be really helpful.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2013

• I have like 4 more things to wrap... and that's it!
    Anonymous

• I have 5 gifts left to wrap and i will be finished
    AuntieV

Answer by AuntieV at 7:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2013