contractions or what?

this is my first preg and i really dont know what contractions feel like i mean i wan t to be prepared and know the feeling exactly when it comes. I was meaning to ask my doc but I dont go to see him until monday... So what should i look for when i get a contraction? What is the feeling? Thanks so much ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you will feel tight pain in your belly and it is intense. it hurts real bad. it will radiate to your legs and sometmes you will have back pain. but you will for sure know when you are in labor..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I was in your place almost 2 months ago. I didn't know what to look for because i never experienced the braxton hicks contractions until like the day before i went into labor. people kept telling me i will know(I hated that answer. lol) but it's true you will know. it felt like mentral cramps that was squeezing tighter and tighter around my back and abdomen area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2009