Is it just me or is my bf's ex a little psychotic?

My bf dated this girl for a short 2 months until he realized she was a nut job. She still texts him from time to time asking if he's ever gonna visit her son like he's his father or something (which hes not), and telling him to come see her and that she wont tell me. My bf shows me everything she says to him and he NEVER replies, but she doesnt seem to give up. We both have her blocked on facebook (she started talking crap to me and i wasnt gonna deal with it) Anyway, today my bf's mother showed me a Christmas card they received with a long drawn out "heartfelt" note inside, that had no address on it, so it had to be hand delivered to their mailbox... from HIS EX! Even his parents were kind of creeped out, especially because they didnt like her in the first place, and she never talked to them anyway. Now, is it just me or is this girl a little crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2013 in Relationships

• She seems a little obsessed just from what you have posted.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• If I were you bf iwould go to the police station and have a chat with them and show them the letter and and texts and get a report file for the future. If the oficer feels he has enough to make a "courtesy" visit then ask him to do so. It is better to have this stuff documented.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Yes, it's over board. But did he spend time with her son and she with his parents? Two months is a short amount of time to bring in other family members...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Just you. She sounds lovely.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• I agree w/ Dard on this one. She sounds stalkerish. Creepy.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Why hasn't he blocked her on his phone?

Answer by louise2 at 7:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• She sounds unstable....

Answer by older at 8:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• He needs to call her and tell her not to contact him or his parents anymore, then he needs to block her number.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Yup, he needs to block her number for sure.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2013