Implantation bleeding or period? adult content

Happy holidays to you all
ok I've had some bleeding on the 19th and was expecting my period on the 22nd...on the 19th when I was having some bleeding it wasn't heavy nor did I had cramps, I felt great like I never had my period. So it stopped on the 20th n I had little spottings on the 21st...it was really light, no heavy cramps or my other period symptoms. But what I have been having is frequently taking trips to the bathroom I pee like every half hour to an hour n some bloating...I never experienced this with my son. I've also been craving a lot of salty foods and I'm always tired. Im not too sure what to think. Anyone has had similar to what is going on with me?

MommyCaution

Asked by MommyCaution at 12:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Never have I ever heard of or had implantation bleeding. It's something I've only heard of on CM.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• I've been hearing about it and a lot of my friends and family had it but they're no help to explain
    MommyCaution

Comment by MommyCaution (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Eh, I think it's something that a lot of people who seriously want to get pregnant imagine... I'm 50 and not one person in my whole entire family ever experienced this.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• You're late. You can test any day now.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• I bled after having positive home pregnancy test
    Went to doc, she said implantation
    Still bleeding week later, and heavier, went to another doc, she scanned me...exterior, and found placenta previa

Take pee test, if positive, go to doc, if bleeding, have doc do external scan , no interior anything until placenta checks out

But first you need to pee on a stick
    Good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:20 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Only one way to find out for sure.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Thanks ladies and merry Christmas to you all
    MommyCaution

Comment by MommyCaution (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• period
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 8:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2014