can he come

Well I am 32 weeks pregnant with first child and I know the time is getting close to have him. Should I worry because is it possible to have him like now in these feww weeks left? Could I give birth now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is possible, but his lungs wont be mature
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I guess I'm not fully understanding your question. There is a risk of going into labor at any point during your pregnancy, called pre-term labor until 37 weeks. Full term is defined as anywhere between 37 weeks to 42 weeks, based on an estimated due date (EDD). So, if you went into labor now, it would be pre-term, and they would try to stop it. Giving birth at 32 weeks will mean the baby will have to go to NICU for at least a couple of weeks, but at 32 weeks, the risk of long term complications is much less than say, 28 weeks. Unless you were to go into preterm labor, you're looking at anywhere from 5-10 weeks left. Statistically, first borns are usually past the due date, if you don't count the high amount of inductions that is. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, trust me it will be over before you know it!
    MyJoieDeVivre

Answer by MyJoieDeVivre at 4:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• it wouldnt be good to the baby isnt ready
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2009