why me? am i bad mommy

Well im so ready to have my baby boy but am I bad mommy because were I stay its so much smoking that takes place around here. No I dont have my own house Im still waiting on it but I feel like a bad mommy because I cant controll what goes on around me i try but its so much you could do or say especially when its not your house. i feel like nobdy cares that im having a baby they just care about smoking i talk to them but they dont get it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• waahhh!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• no your not but you cant control what goes on around at someone elses house
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• You have control over being an adult and getting yourself and your baby into a healthy living environment. Don't play victim to the actions of others.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• NO your not a bad mommy, I am currently in the same situation! I am living with my grandparents right now until I can move back to FL with my husband, we are currently trying to find a house. Anyway both of my grandparents smoke and I tell them over and over not to smoke in the house not only for my baby but since I have been here I have had breathing problems and now have to carry an inhalor around. Even my doctor has talked to my grandmother and that didn't work. When its someone elses house their is only so much you can do! Sometimes you have no choice on where you live, like my situation I currently have no car or house so we may have control over being an adult and getting into a healthy enviroment but with this economy you have to do what you have to do!!!!!
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• THANK YOU ALL, BUT PROUDMOMMY1011 YOU WERE THE MOST HELPFUL. THAT IS SO MY SITUATION I LIVE WITH MY PEOPLE AND ITS MY GRANDMOTHER WHO SMOKES UP LIKE THEY ARE GIVING CIGS AWAY FOR FREE. I MEAN I TRY TO GO INTO THE OTHER ROOM BUT SMOKE TRAVELS AND ALL I COULD DO IS SMELL IT. I KNOW MY BABY'S LUNGS ARENT MATURE AND WHAT GOES INTO MY BODY GOES INTO HIS BODY I HATE IT. THERE SEEMS LIKE I CANT DO ANYTHING AND WHEN I TRY TO TELL THEM ABOUT SMOKING THEY JUST THINK IM BEING A PUSHY BOSSY PREGNANT FEMALE. WHAT MAKES MY CRY AND FEELS BAD IS BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO NOT CARE... SHES SMOKING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    Anonymous