Are you ready for the marathon to begin?

It's tradition around here.  How many times do you think you'll see it during the marathon?  :)  What other holiday movies do you like?   (*Ballad- it's a pic of a clip from A Christmas Story)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 9:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! I love this movie! The Christmas Story house in Cleveland is on my bucket list!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• At least once. probably during dinner

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• I don't think I've seen it. :( I like to watch Elf, Griswold's Christmas, an old version of Christmas Carol, White Christmas.

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• We watched Fred Claus the other night, forgot how much I liked it!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 9:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• I don't have cable. I do have it on DVD so we will watch it once at least. It's an obligation since it is based on my hometown.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• None. I think I have only managed to sit through it once. Prefer the Grinch (live and cartoon) and Scrooged.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Hopefully at least once. I usually wind up catching parts here and there. I've been thinking of ordering it all onth and just paying the 2.99 PPV charge, but other things to do kept popping up. I LOVE this movie. We're having our big Christmas dinner today, and because of this movie... we're having Chinese food tomorrow.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2013

• I don't like that movie, either. It just sits with me the wrong way.

We'll be watching other movies that the kids will pick. They take turns choosing from our Christmas movie collection, and we play it. We'll see how it goes.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• I actually hate that movie - I know, I know... how could I? I dunno, I just never liked it. It's my mom's favorite though.

I have a few movies PVR'd, we'll probably watch one or two tonight between opening Christmas jammies and bedtime. As for me, I can't wait to watch Meet Me In St. Louis - but I have to be prepped to cry, so I haven't watched it yet. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Zero, we don't have cable, and my husband HATES that movie with a PASSION.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2013