hospital register

When is the best time to register at the hospital? 32 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you're 32 weeks, I'd go ahead and do it now. I think I did around 20 weeks, because my L&D won't take anyone under 20 weeks. If an emergency were to pop up between now and the baby being born, you wouldn't have to worry about doing even more paperwork.
    MyJoieDeVivre

Answer by MyJoieDeVivre at 4:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Some hospitals wont hold on to the regristy longer than one month. I have it all filled out but not dated so all i have to do is hand it to them.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 4:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My hospital sent me a packet when I was about 24 weeks to preregister. It all depends on the hospital you go to. I would call them if they don't have a policy about sending packets to your house just to make sure when they want you to register.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 10:30 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• It depends on the hospital I think.
    Mine wants you to go in between 32 and 34 weeks. I went at 34.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2009