Are you ready? Are you excited?

I have Christmas eve dinner (chili) And Christmas dinner.
I still have some small things to wrap and the food to make. Chili usually takes 3 days for the special chili and it is going to be quick chili tonight.
I have some cleaning but more ore less I am ready and yes I am excited.

HoHoHo

Merry Christmas Eve!

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 12:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• older

Answer by older at 11:42 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• I am very excited, get to celebrate tonight with two new additions of the family.....Kye and my nephews baby girl who is two months older than her...

Answer by older at 1:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Very ready. We're about to have a nice big breakfast, and dinner is going to be prime rib. Tomorrow will be more laid back food-wise. Presents are all wrapped and what can go under the tree is already there, gifts from Santa and wrapped and waiting for tonight. All of the goodies are baked, now we just have to enjoy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• For once I fel like I really am ready! We pick up my son from his dad's tonight, then it's Christmas Eve jammies, a movie, and bed time - gonna give him some sleepytime tea too, so hopefully he'll be asleep early enough for me to sneak the presents under the tree and get to bed myself!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Yes Dard, it is a memorable Christmas for us, she will be legally ours before the year is over I hope!!!!

• Looks like we were on the same wavelength. We both posted very similar questions at the same time. LOL
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• I literally just cancelled Christmas at my house. Between Kyle's mono, (We had an ER trip last night- he broke out in a rash head to toe, face and lips swelling...) and whatever bug/cold I'm fighting, I'm tapping out.
    I'm not cooking, I don't even have the energy to wrap. Hubby decided to START shopping today- he's actually just getting a shower now...
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• Yes I'm totally ready for once. All shopping is done and gifts are wrapped and under the tree. I just have to get the stocking fillers out of the car tonight when the kids go to sleep and fill them. Plans are set. Tonight its dinner and gift exchange at BFF and her DH house. Tomorrow morning we open Santa's gifts then go to visit my family. The kids will go with their dad tomorrow night. All cleaning and laundry are done and outfits are ready for all of us. Now all we have to do is relax and enjoy.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

• No. No, I'm not ready ;)

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2013

•  LOL!  Have a great holiday everyone.  PGA- you have one too when you're all feeling up to it. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2013