Vent. (all over a yeast infection)

My bf just came over and wanted sex. i tried everything to tell him no. I didnt want to tell him i had a yeast infection bc i kinda knew he wouldnt act right. I had no choice but to tell him so i did. he got up and just left. and called me a hoe and said i was having sex with other people. Im pregnant i cant help it. he doesnt understand that it just happens. He wont listen to me. he turned the phone off on me and everything. all i can do is sit here and cry. i have never felt so hurt over nothing. I have told him to look it up and he refuses to.
i hate this i am so embarrassed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Dec. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Leave this loser. Never see him again. What a giant ass hat.
    Hope him and his hand have a Merry Christmas.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:09 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• What a prick. You don't need a jerk like him in your life. If he's going to act like a jackass over something this stupid, what's he going to do over something more serious? He's doing you a favor by showing you his true colors now. Get out while you can, for the sake of yourself and your unborn child. I'm just sorry it has to happen on Christmas.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:27 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• This will be our second child together. I have been wh him for almost 4 years. When i was pregnant with son i had got bv, he didnt act like this when that happened. I jus
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• just dont understand it. *
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• You need to ask yourself if you really want to be with someone that ignorant. I'm not sure he would make the best parental figure.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• Regardless of how long you've been together, he still sounds like an ass.

If it might help, print him out a few pages from websites showing how very common it is. I really hope that helps.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• He's acting like an ass because HE wants out! He just gave you a wonderful Christmas Present!
    Change the locks on the door and tell him to kiss your ass!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 1:38 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• I'm so sorry this happened. If he wants a relationship with a woman it might be a good idea for him to understand their bodies. How awful of him to act that way. It is not your fault that he doesn't have a clue and I hope you don't spend another minute letting his reaction make you feel bad. He's no genius, that's for sure!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:48 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• Sounds like an immature piece of shit to me.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• He came over wanting sex. On Christmas Eve, he came over WANTING SEX.

Doesn't it strike you there's something seriously WRONG with this picture? Like, what about spending CHRISTMAS EVE with his CHILD?

In fact, if you already have a child together why are you living separately? And if you're living separately why would sex be in the picture AT ALL?

DUMP this loser. Have NOTHING to do with him beyond a court order for child support.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:18 AM on Dec. 25, 2013