Outraged ! adult content

Come to our house and redo our basement. Bring your dog, when we have cats that have never seen a dog!! Have them trip out the whole day and night.. We are redoing our bathroom and he moved everything around in the basement!! Pretty much where some work will need to be done... He just totally took control of our house! He's loud too not to mention.. Wakes up our two year old... Ugh..Merry Christmas ! HELP,,,!,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Dec. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Who did what where? And who is "he"?
    Also, why the TMI Warning?
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 3:11 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• Is this a person LIVING with you or visiting? If the latter, invoke the Ben Franklin rule: Fish and house guests smell after three days.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:14 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• Not sure if this person is working in your home of a temp. house guest. Either way, it's your home, so lay down the law. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 25, 2013

• Who are you talking about.

Answer by louise2 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• I'm lost. Please explain what the others have already asked. This makes no sense at all. If you don't like the fact that someone is there, then ask them to leave. If you can't, then inform them of the rules of the house. If they don't abide by them, then TELL them to leave.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• This is too confusing for me to care.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• Who, what, where, when, why and how are key items to relay in asking for help or advice. You have given us almost no information.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• I'm lost. Who is he and what did the dog do? Not enough info to comment.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• I never allowed my SIL to bring her dog into our home despite many attempts. Dog poops/pees on the floor all the time and anyway, I have cats. Just say no!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:07 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• who, Santa???
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 8:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2013