Are there any stores that sell cloth diapers (not the Gerber ones from Wal Mart and places)?

I'm a soon to be cloth diapering mommy, and I was wondering if the only place to get good ones (like Chinese and Indian prefolds, Fuzzi Bunz, Haute Pockets, etc) is online. All we have around here is a Wal Mart, but I'm willing to drive somewhere if someone knows of any stores that might sell them. Thanks!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• online is all that I know of too. You could check out www.diapers.com though and they usually have free shipping deals going on. Also, you could try www.etsy.com and look at home made diapers. they are cheaper then the name brand and just as good. WAHM diapers are great quality and it helps the little person!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• None that I know of, only online.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I did gDiapers, which is a cross between disposable and cloth. Check them out at www.gdiapers.com

I know they sell them at Whole Foods.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Target used to seel BGs but I don't think it went too well. Some cities have stores but not too many. You'll have better luck shopping online.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2009