What Christmas presents did you get? From who?

DF gave me a pretty dark red beaded necklace, cz earrings, a wall mounted mail holder and some clothes. BFF got me some black/silver hoop earrings and Clinique eyeliner, mascara and powder. Kids got me some candy, nail polish and stickers and a t shirt. ExDH gave me an attitude...lol.

jenny3344

Asked by jenny3344 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2013 in Holidays

• I received too much but...My favorite gift was from my son. He got me a Nintendo DS with the new Zelda 3D game. Love it!
    Now when Candy Crush puts me on time out, I go to my DS!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 5:08 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

•  

The 2nd most ridiculous pair of slippers they could find.  They said the most ridiculous pair was puppies with their tongues hanging out so far it looked like a safety hazard.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:15 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• My Dh spoiled me, like he always does... I got new undies and camisoles, new bubble bath, a new outfit which I love, love love, some hot pink Doc Martin boots, a neckace, a watch.... I am one spoiled mama!! LOL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• Nice KT!

DH and I did not do much this year, but I did buy myself a membership to to the local wildlife rehabilitation association that came with a cute tee and matching hooded sweatshirt. Helping myself and injured wildlife have a nice Christmas, lol!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• did not get any object that i love or even really remember without effort
    BUT
    my gift was how wonderful the day was for my daughter

she kissed the gifts gently as she brought them out from under the tree, she was excited to have others open gifts and even kind of watched as they were opened, she hugged the stuffing out of her build bear reindeer, danced around and around in circles with her lego friends box, she sang a song of how wonderful her day is, she stated that she got everything she wanted (AND did not mention vampire Barbie once!)

and last night when she put out her note to Santa, cookies for Santa, and carrots for reindeer, she got a red plastic gem, and placed out with cookies and carrots, she said it was for Mrs. Claus because she is left out, and always has to stay home....melted my heart.

a wonderfully blessed day
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• I got a lot of different "things" none of which gave me more pleasure than sharing time and some good wine with my children and their respective partners...and of course let's not forget my little angel Kye!

Answer by older at 6:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• I got a shitload of chocolate (from the kids)... because apparently my ass ain't big enough as it is. I also got an awesome rice cooker, so that's good too. I have to admit, I adore the chocolates as well....

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• My girls made me a collage of photos of them from the past year.... LOVE it! It's already hung up on my wall.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• bought myself slippers and a new calander, got an art print of a fairy riding a dragon from my daughter
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2013

• * Hubby came home for a few days from Utah though- so that was nice. He went home this morning.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2013