So, are you glad it has came and gone?

Christmas...I was glad and excited for the kids. I have spent enough and Yes, im glad its gone.

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It was fun, but I'm always a little relieved when it's over. I'll be glad when I've put my house back in order, everything's tucked neatly away in it's boxes, the kids are I school again, and life is as normal as it ever gets around here. *Smile.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• I agree with Ballad. It will be nice to have my house back to normal!! Was gonna put it all away today but one of my sons is coming tomorrow and he asked me to leave it up
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Not really. We had a good Christmas but I'm always a little sad when the fun is all over.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Yup, over it....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Haven't had it yet.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• I enjoy Christmas. I love everything about it, both religiously and secularly.
    I could not afford the gifts everyday but I could be around my family every day and the music and movies and laughter.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:19 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Yeah, maybe a little. My youngest seemed a bit sad about it being over tho. She even said she couldn't believe it was over already. But at least she has a shopping trip to look forward to w/ her gift cards. And her B-day is just around the corner. :)

We can't start the tear down process until we have Christmas with my SD & the grandkids. But that's OK, I like having the decorations up. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Yeah. I'm glad it's over.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• bummed. I never got to see many of the Christmas movies or specials I love. Not sure what was up with that -we have SO many channels on the tv- but it seemed none were on.
    I missed the Grinch, Year Without a Santa Clause and a bunch of movies :(
    not for lack of looking for them!

I dunno, Chirstmas season was wierd to me this year. Didn't ever feel Christmas-y even with the tree up a bit earlier than normal and whatnot.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:50 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• It always makes me a bit sad when it is over, it goes so quick! there really should be more holidays family oriented...this is the best part of the holiday season!

Answer by older at 5:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2013