Chest pains....

I feel as if I have out my health aside since my boys have been born.. Haven't really been to the dr for anything and I have asthma, sleep problems and you know? Just the typical problems some people have. I just haven't been to the dr. Well, lately.. I found out that our place we've been living in had mold in it this whole time, and along with my family.. We all started to have our own little symptoms.. Mine have become unbearable, I get bad chest pains, to the point where laying down causes me to have breathing problems.. My back and chest hurt, my lungs and breathing feel terrible, I have a sore throat.. I think my lungs are getting the best of it and it's freaking me out. We have a place in January that we get to move into but for now, we have no where else to go with this mold problem and not only, am I scared for my own health.. I'm scared for my boys health too.. What should I even be worried about with mold problems? I just don't know what to look out for and if my boys are having problems as well. I made an appointment but can't get in til the 6th.. It sucks

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 5:28 AM on Dec. 26, 2013 in Health

• Can't you all stay with friends or family until you move? Just go there long enough to pack & wear a mask while you're there? I'm no expert, but it sounds like the mold is making your asthma worse.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2013