What is the superstition for itchy ears?

My left ear is itchy as heck. I cleaned it out really well with alcohol and it still itchy. last time I heard, itchy left ears bring surprises. Do anyone know the superstition?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Dec. 26, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Itchy ears means someone is talking about you. If it's only the right ear, good things are being said. If only the left, bad things are being said.

Sorry. :(
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Left is good for girls and right is bad...I was just asking to see have anyone else heard of it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Someone is talking about you. Your ear could be too clean - some wax in it helps keep it from itchy. or maybe you have allergies?

Answer by Bmat at 10:04 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Someone is talking about you
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2013

• I thought a ringing in the ears means someone is talking about you. And an itchy palm means you'll come into some money. An itchy nose means you'll kiss a fool. Maybe an itchy ear means you just have dry skin. lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• My brother spent a couple of weeks in Japan as part of a high school exchange student program one summer. The girls in his Japanese family told him if his leftear itched, it meant trouble was on the way, but something good would happen if his right ear itched.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Means somebody is talking about ya.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 10:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2013

• I've never heard anything about itchy ears, lol. I've always heard that if your ears are red or burning then someone is talking about you good or bad.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2014