Worst pick-up line?

Whats the worst pick-up line that a guy has ever (seriously) given you.
The worst one I ever got was when I was like 15 I was on the phone with a boy, when he said "Im hungry" so I said "then go get something to eat" and he IN ALL SERIOUSNESS said "No, Im hungry for you!"
I couldnt help but laugh!

ArmyWifeNewMom

Asked by ArmyWifeNewMom at 5:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• how about i lost my number can i have yours .. lol god boys are stupid i heard that one for the first time when i was about 14 lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I can't think of a specific pick-up line, but I did have some guy hit on me at the gas station once...who meets at the gas station? He told me he was lost and asked for directions, which I couldn't even help with since I had just moved, and then our of nowhere for my number. Weirdo.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 6:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Corny!!

"Don't you even have a little Puerto Rican in you?" "No." "You want some?"
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• "I just love a gorgeous redhead with green eyes!"

Yes, I do have those features, but he was drunk and I fell for him. He became my first husband.....gosh, was I dumb or what!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I had to laugh at your response MommyToSmeech! My husband actually tried to pick me up at a Tom Thumb the first night we met. We lived in a relatively small town and I was there trying to convince my friend that was working there to go to a club with me afterward. He came in all cocky and sure of himself and, I guess really it was more of a proposition than a pick up line, but it didn't get him anywhere that night. lol
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 11:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• When i was in college i had a babyface and a small body. I was 20 and looked not a day older than 15. This teen who looked bout 14 or 15 comes up to me and says " excuse me miss but can i walk you home?" I say why and he says " coz i smack for you!" LOL. Needless to say he skunk of when i couldn't stop laughing!!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 12:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2009