Not posted in a while but thought some of you might like this... Autism & minecraft

there is an online server created specifically for Children with Autism and their families. We have been using it for 3 months now and we are more than thoroughly impressed. It is moderated VERY well and the rules are very clear and enforced. Warnings are given and there is a lot of consideration for the kids using the server. In fact I have seen little mini social skills lessons happening in the chat before. It is called Autcraft. You have to put in an application on their website to be 'white listed' I highly recommend it for any child on the spectrum who enjoy the game. It truly is made just for them.

The server it's self is free however you can 'donate' to get special allowances and tools.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 5:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2013 in Special Needs

• Very interesting. I will definitely check into it for my stepson.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• How have you and your family been, by th way? You have been missed.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• I guess I could have put a link to the website... lol It's http://www.autcraft.com/.

We have been okay.  Our biggest concern before the holidays was cleared up and we are moving forward, making plans for the future.  DS school is stillhaving trouble with handeling him but that to is being worked on.  DD is doing fantastic in school.  We are very proud of her.

But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Very cool stuff :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Ooh! Super cool! Thanks for sharing!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 27, 2013