What are some good ideas to handle stress during pregnancy?

I am going through something that is pretty stressful. I just miscarried last month, I don't want that to happen again. I would just like some ideas on how to handle stress during pregnancy

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 6:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Do some Yoga breathing exercises, get a hobby occupy your mind......

Answer by older at 7:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Go for walks,and inhale fresh air everyday and if the sun is out grab some of its shine. :-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Thanks Ladies!!
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• sorry for your loss, as long as it wasn't activity related do things to keep your mind of what Could happen, go for walks, clean, cook some things you have been wanting to try, just try to stay busy and keep your mind occupied!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Take warm bubble baths with the lights down, candles all around that smell good and play soothing music. Soak for a half hour. Get out and put on a cozy robe and slippers and go relax on the couch or in bed. Take deep breaths often. Stay busy. Relax a lot.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Yoga, Hypnosis
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 8:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2014