Has any ones dog here eaten a poopy diaper?!

Im so irritated. He just ate a second diaper in a week. My mother.runs daycare at my home and she keeps.putting them outside wherehe can get it. I yelled at her and told her to stop doing it.

He barely just did it. Ill keep an eye out.for any symptoms. If your dog has done this, what happened?

Thank you.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2013 in Pets

• Yes. We had a lab that would eat anything. Poopy diapers included. Yuck. Nothing ever happened to him besides me kicking him in the butt lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Yeah, hes a lab also along with germ shepherd and wolf.the poop im not concerned with as its more of the gel balls in the diaper and material of the diaper itself.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• perfectly normal for dogs to be attracted to and eat poop. We don't like it and naturally their food is better for them. They need to go in a secure metal can preferably with a weight on top. You can also spray the container with lysol. She needs to stop doing that though. He could possibly get sick and certainly will if it is not just once in a blue moon.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Quit yelling at your mother.

The dog will be fine.
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 8:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Ever read Dogshaming?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• Brawn, my dog was just recently sick so im hopingbecause his immune system is down from recovery it doesnt make him feel sick again. If it start to bother him, il take him in
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2013