Last few weeks.

So I am 33 weeks almost 34 weeks. I am starting to feel VERY VERY overwhelmed....my DH is being deployed this very weekend. Our family lives in another state and due to the economy being so rough its hard for them to travel. I can not travel obviously for very long periods of time. I am just wondering I know this is a MAJOR reason I am overwhelmed stressed....depressed.....but aside from what I told you. It is common to feel overwhelmed stressed and everything right????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes very common. You are normal. Just try to sit back and take a day to relax. See if you can straighten things out in your mind.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yes it is normal things are changing so fast i feel your pain im 31 weeks and i swear iim losing my mind our family all lives else where as well my husband isnt going anywhere but he does work alot it will all get better as soon as you see your little one ** but if you are having depression make sure you tell your dr because that could lead to post pardom depression **
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• oh hun i'm so sorry hubby being depoyed. its totally normal to feel the way u do even if u werent pregnant u would feel this way. keep yourself active, and u'll have ur baby soon he/ she will keep u very busy. count on your friends we military wives have been there and know how it is. take lots of pictures and video so daddy doesn't miss anything. he'll be home soon. where are u guys stationed at?
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 8:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yes this is very common too feel being pregnant and its got to be even more with your DH living you take it easy and see if maybe a friend can come and stay with you may help a little bit with things
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2009