Did you ever have a problem going and buying the right Bra?

I assure you Im not bored .. but ive just been in the question and answered mood today . So here it goes .
Did you ever have a problem going and finding the right bra for you ... I did for the longest time I just winged it didn't bother too even go get sized till like 2 yrs ago.. I was just like ok if they fit in it ok it did its job.... Well for the longest time I wondered why in the hell I felt like it was constricting me ..So I had went too ross too try too go find the right one. I had talked too one of the girls that worked in that particular department and shes like go over too JCpennys next door and have them measure you . I was like OK so I did . So she did and told her my dilemma and all that time I had been wearing a a C when I actually needed a Small D. She started laughing and so did I ... But now that I had lost a lot of weight... they have dropped down conciderably ...( I had gained about 25 pounds because of the thyroid medicine I was on that's since been DC'd since then ) and the weight just disappeared.. thank god ... But the issue I have now is my bra's seem too stretch out in the straps all the time it seems like it takes no time and the bastard is ruined...What the hell is making it do that . My Candies bra is totally ruined..
I bought a bra at Victoria Secrets it was an adjustable strap push up bra .. Well all those spots that you are supposed too hook too BROKE... what a waste for an expensive bra..

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 11:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Um, no.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 11:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2013

• If it breaks quickly, take it back.
    I suggest you get one of those lingerie bags. You can get them at the dollar store but I prefer to pay the maybe $5. and get a better one. You pop a bar or two in and zip it up and pop it into the wash. The other items of clothing do not pull at the stretchy parts as they do if you just toss them in the wash. It is a good idea to use them for delicate panties as well.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• THANK YOU so much that helps a lot
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I hate bra shopping. Once I find one that fits right, I usually buy 2. And I always wash them on the gentle cycle & I never put them in the dryer.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:58 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• bra shopping sucks. I hate the way most of the are made/ fit

only advice I have is never dry them- just hang them or lay them out to dry

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I hate bras and bra shopping.

Answer by louise2 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I have never found one that fits right. I found one that was close, but they changed the cut of it, and now it doesn't work.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• No. I always get measured if it's been more than 6 months. And I buy VS when they are on sale (jan and July). I've never had a problem with their quality.

Answer by missanc at 10:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I hate shopping for bras. I'm a 40A/B. Have you ever tried to find one in that size? Almost all of them start at C which is a half empty cup for me. I have hardly any boobs but am very big around the rib cage. Ugh. I hate to shop for them.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I shop at Kohl's for my bras

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2013