Where is your favorite place that youve visited?

I have been a lot of places but the 3 most favorites are Louisiana , Memphis Tennesee and our beautiful gulf coast Corpus ;, Mustang Island and padre Island.... I go there a couple times for weeks in the summer!!

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 11:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2013 in Travel

• My parents loved to travel, so I have been to 23 countries, and every state. All before the age of 18. I would go back to Greece again. I also like Jamaica because my Grandmother was born and raised there. She came to the US to go to college, met my Grandfather and stayed in the US for about 25 years.  She moved back to Jamaica after my Grandfather died, so we would visit her often. I have a lot of good memories. 

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I haven't been many places, but I visited a friend in L.A. once and really enjoyed walking along the beach and eating seafood at an outdoor cafe by the ocean. I wouldn't mind doing that again.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• Negril, Jamaica
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2013